terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2014

Philosophy: Let's color this fall

Lorenzo Serafini foi escolhido para ser o novo diretor criativo da marca Philosophy por Alberta Ferretti. Serafini aceitou o desafio para levar a marca a preços mais baixos.


"After we spoke, she understood that we could share the same vision. I've always liked what she did with her own line and with Philosophy." "It's always represented femininity, lightness and sophistication, and these are values that I'm really into. She understood that I really like the vision she has."

O ex-Dolce & Gabbana designer-chefe de moda feminina propõe Milão para mostrar a nova coleção, depois da marca se exibir em Nova Iorque por vários anos.

"But I'm an Italian, and the brand is Italian and we produce in Italy, and I think that what's happening in Milan now, it's very exciting. My desire is to be part of it, part of the new blood. My first collection will be in Milan."

Philosophy Fall-Winter 2014/15
collage & text by MB

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário